Why Sales Organizations Need Predictive Intelligence
The emergence of Performance Fingerprints now provides sales leadership with the technical capabilities to quantify and predict the business sales and revenue impact of any new recruit before you hire them.
What Is the Definition of Predictive Intelligence and Analytics?
The definition of Predictive Intelligence and Analytics is “a variety of statistical techniques from data mining, predictive modelling, and machine learning that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events. In business, predictive models exploit patterns found in historical and transactional data to identify risks and opportunities. Models capture relationships among many factors to allow assessment of risk or potential associated with a particular set of conditions, guiding decision-making for candidate transactions.”
Why Businesses Need Predictive Intelligence Analysis
From sales talent selection to retention, a sales org prospers or fails based on hiring decisions. And yet ‘quality of sales hire’ is critical data that too rarely factors back into the talent acquisition function.
This results in hidden and poorly understood hard, soft and opportunity costs from substandard sales hiring decisions.
Poor sales hiring selections create high early-tenure attrition, slow ramp, lost leads and revenue opportunities, lost customers and uninspiring customer experiences. Sales Performance Fingerprints enable sales leadership to proactively and decisively reduce poor hiring choices and their costly impact.
PerceptionPredict Performance Fingerprints: Next-Level Predictive Intelligence Analysis
Implementing People Analytics
Implementing Performance Fingerprints enables the sales org to:
- better track the impact of poor hiring decisions
- treat each new hire as an investment decision, with analytical data predicting the sales performance impact pre-hire
- increase accountability and the consequences for making the right hiring (investment) decision
- accelerate the hiring process, and make it more agile by enabling recruiters and hiring managers to prioritize their focus on higher value recruitment prospects
- challenge the view of turnover as an unavoidable cost of doing business
- empower sales leadership with data, tools and intelligence to make better hiring decisions
Performance Fingerprints are not ‘set and forget.’ Implementing role-based Performance Fingerprints equips the sales org with new tools to proactively engineer performance outcomes.Book a demo today to check out how PerceptionPredict’s Performance Fingerprints use predictive intelligence to take your hires and your business to the next level.